Friday, September 21, 2012

Motherhood is Messy

Title: It's a bird, It's a plane, No it's Liam peeing all over me!
This morning I was playing with Liam in my bedroom on the bed.  I especially love playing with him in the mornings because he is so happy and talkative.  I needed to change his diaper and was feeling lazy so instead of moving him I just grabbed the diapers and wipes and was gonna change him real quick on the bed.  Everything was going great until I turned my head for 1 second to see what Mozzie had just brought in the room and ...It started to rain.  Not just a little sprinkle..full blown cats and dogs coming down on me, my bed and worst of all my pillow.  I tried to keep calm but my emotions flowed free as I started screaming,"ahhhhh nooooo!!!"  Liam was unfazed and kept it coming like a fire hydrant!  When he was finished he looked at my horror stricken face and just laughed.  I am pretty sure Mozzie and him planned that one, sneaky little stinks.  

Well when i cleaned him up and picked him up he decided to spit up all over himself, myself, the floor, and Mozzies head.  

Well played lil'liam, well played.

For my next messy story you might want a garbage can near by because you might throw up.  

The Title: Mozzie's going to die
We have been letting Liam spend a lot more time in his bumbo now that he is getting so good at sitting up.  Sometimes he likes it and sometimes he don't. Sometimes I take him out and sometimes I won't.  hehe Sorry back to the story.  All of a sudden I hear him start packing his diaper full of loveliness and with his little hiney squished in the bumbo it is a guaranteed blow out!  Sure enough I pick him up and there was a lovely little poo puddle in the bottom.  So I left the bumbo on the floor to go clean up Liam first before I tackled that lovely mess.  In the middle of wiping down Liam Mozzie walked in and my heart sunk to the very deep down dark depths of my tummy.  If there is one thing Mozzie loves, it is to clean up any mess left on the floor.  I sprinted as fast as my little legs could carry me back to the bumbo and sure enough it was perfectly clean, it even shined.  Now I started to dry heave a little, got Mozzie outside, and waited for him to show signs of death.  He just looked at me through the window like, "well that's not a very nice thank you for cleaning up your little humans messes!  Sheesh you humans need to learn a thing or two about cleanliness."  

Well I am happy to report Mozzie didn't die but I don't think I will ever look at him the same.  But regardless he is still my Mozzie and I love him and grateful for his willingness to clean even when it makes me want to puke.  

The End! (or at least for the next minute or so until some other mess comes upon me)





1 comment:

  1. Oh my that is so sick and funny!! Mozzie is just trying to be helpful. It's hard to believe that just a few short months ago you were busy with school work and now your cleaning up all sorts of baby fluids. Be grateful for a furry helper!

    ReplyDelete