Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My adorable drooling 4 Month Old

Is it 4 months already?  Oh man how time flies!  Here is our darling little 4 month old!  All these pictures look similar because he would only sit still for a few moments so I snapped them all at once!  He is always on the move and looking around at what's going on!  He is sleeping like a champ and is the happiest in the mornings.  My favorite part of the day is going and getting him out of his crib and seeing his beautiful smiling face!  He also rolled over for the first time a few nights ago and loves to stand up with some help.  He hates his car seat and will arch his back and use his head and legs to block himself from settling in.  He also drools buckets and buckets and spits up all over his mommy and daddy.  His favorite is turning his head at just the right moment so it all goes down inside my shirt....mmmm I love warm spit up baths.  





 Liam: Hey Mom let me drool on you..
Me: No stay back drool monster!

3 comments:

  1. O the Drool! It never seems to end. I always had to keep a bib on Asher to catch his drool. Such a darling sweet little boy you have.

    ReplyDelete