Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Best Holiday Season Ever!

I hate the word spoiled.  Probably because I am the youngest and only girl in my family so i had it thrown in my face all the time and it never felt very good.  But can I just say I have been so spoiled these last few weeks with family time and have loved every second of it.  Jason got a very generous amount of time off work and it was a blast!  Having him around makes life so much better!  Liam would whole heartedly agree.  It makes me tear of thinking about how excited he got every morning when Daddy was there to play!  He would literally scream out in delight!

Sadly tomorrow it comes to an end but I am just so grateful for all the time spent together.  Luckily it's a short work week and so we can slowly ease into it.  Also things with our Logan home seem to moving along nicely.  The buyers have completed their inspection and now will do an appraisal and finally close.  It's bittersweet but I think we are ready to finally get the rest of our belongings from the house and move on to new things.  I say that now but know I will be a mess when we have our final goodbye.

I am truly grateful for all our many blessings, and am excited for the new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment