Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Happy Lil' 9 Month Old

Liam has passed the 9 month mark!  It's hard to believe.  He is crawling everywhere these days and is my little shadow.  He loves hide and seek when he is in the mood and is pulling himself up on things.  His favorite thing is to eat and to watch others eat.  He will make you feel really guilty if your eating in front of him and not sharing.  He gets this sad longing look in his eye as if to say, "please can I just have a little?"  Its heart wrenching.   I have been a lot braver lately letting him try new foods in small pieces.  I'm trying to let him at least taste everything I eat and at this point he likes anything and everything.  Including dog food and bones...) :  He loves to chomp things with his little teeth like rice crispies and he especially likes it when you pretend to share his food.  I think that is a good sign.  He is starting to slim out a little because of all the crawling.. I know what your thinking but yes he has leaned out a little!...a smidgen...ok it's hard to tell especially when holding him but there has been a decrease in rolls.  Anyway Happy 9 months handsome Liam!  

No comments:

Post a Comment