Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Rolling, Scooting, Persistent, 8 Month Old

Would you believe that 30 seconds before this picture was taken this little guy was screaming mad?  I was shocked when I pulled out the camera and it was like a switch was flipped and he went into full cheese mode.  I don't think this little one is camera shy at all...
 We have reached 8 months and it is so bittersweet!  I know I am a broken record when I say time goes by way to fast, but I love seeing the milestones.  Liam has 6 teeth now and likes to use them!  I have the welts to prove it.  Luckily I haven't had to much trouble with him biting during feedings but I feel like I am playing with fire every time.
 I have also seen a huge improvement with introducing new foods just in this last month.  Yogurt was a huge hit!  Also foods such as vegetables that he hated in the past he will tolerate now...except pea's.  
 He is still a daddy's boy 100%.  When daddy is home he is at his maxed out happiness.  He laughs so hard he can barely breathe it seems like.  I like to think though that when he is upset he wants his mommy.  Jason might argue that but I am going to believe it anyway.  
 Liam desperately wants to crawl and is getting extremely close.  He gets on all fours and rocks back and forth and than drops his hips back down to the ground.  He can scoot backwards really well though and usually just roles to his destination.  He never gives up until he gets what he wants.  This can be difficult when you don't want him to have something like your phone, computer, paper, food, and Mozzie's bone.  Mozzie likes to help Liam by purposefully giving him his bone to chew on.  I cannot for the life of me figure out why.    
 Um.. don't you just want to kiss those cheeks?  Don't worry I'll do it for you x100!  

Love J

3 comments: