Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My handsome 6 Month Old!

Six months have flown by so fast!  My sweet little baby boy has gotten so big but definitely just as cute!  I just wish time would slow down just a little bit!!!
 The last couple months we have been introducing new foods.  It always ends up super messy and pretty much all the food ends up on Liam instead of in him!  So far the only things he likes are fruits, and sweet potatoes.  If I give him vegetables he just lets them sit in his mouth and won't close it or swallow.  Eventually he spits them out.  My friend and I made a bunch of baby food and froze them in ice cube trays but he doesn't seem to like the defrosted food.  I have had a lot more success with the store bought baby food.  Anyone else have that happen?

 Liam fell asleep playing the other day so I just covered him up and let him sleep there.  When i went to check on him this is what I found.  So Cute!
 Ha Liam looking good in his Carmelo sweat suit!  It's kind of an inside joke in our family.  Carmelo is the only NBA player I can remember because he is named after a delicious candy bar!  haha

2 comments:

  1. I have more to say than just that, but I wanted to get that out of the way first :) So, 1. Liam is growing up so fast and looking so handsome! 2. thanks for the updated blog post 3. oh my mozzie pic so cute 4. miss you see you soon!

    ReplyDelete