Monday, November 5, 2012

Thanksgiving Pt. with the cousins

This post is a little over due but a few weeks ago we visited the Thanksgiving point barnyard with Grandma, Aunt Emily, and Cousins Halle and Eli!  Ever since Liam was born I find myself thinking of things to do with him even though he is too young and has zero interest.  I can't help it, I am just so excited for him to see the world and learn!  So I take him and describe things and he drools and spits up everywhere.  Overall we have a good time!  

 There is cousin Halle is in the background riding a horse.

"Excuse me mom but there is a goat in my face... please back away.. slowly!" 

He is a pretty photogenic goat though don't you think?   


And I just LOVE this baby goat!  I think Liam does too...they are new best buds!

 Or maybe this guy is his new best bud?  He has a very soft nose and lips!  But I think he is only our friend for the food..That's it he is out of the friend circle!

  Until....Halle found him and made him her new best friend!  Be careful Halle he will only use you and then throw your friendship away like it meant absolutely nothing! 

 Here is Aunt Emily, and Cousin Eli enjoying the show.  Well, I guess I shouldn't say enjoying because if Eli even slightly smells the animals he dry heaves and pukes...Poor little guy!

And the poser is back of course for more food.  Such a moocher!

Grandma also found a new best friend!  
Grandma: "oh let me kiss your nose!"
Horse that I named Al: "excuse me lady? do I know you?"

 Grandma: "Oh here is some food, and turn this way so I can get a picture!"
Al: "well...I guess if there is food involved." 
  Grandma: "oops!"
All: "Seriously?"
Grandma: "oh well doesn't mean we can't still grab a picture. Smile!"
Al: "But..But.. my food!" 
 Grandma: "ha jk here is some more!  Eat up horsey!"
Al: "num..num..num.." 
  Grandma: "goodbye pretty horsey, I love you, mwah!"
Al: "goodbye strange lady."

 Mom: "Well Liam how was your first time at the barnyard?"
 (see above expression)
Mom: "ha good to know, we will see how it goes next time!"




2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post Janae....loved seeing the animals through Liam's little cute face. I also loved seeing the animals through Grandma Joan's little cute face. I think I know who loved the animals the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post Janae. Thanks for taking the time to share your fun day with the family, haha Yes, I agree with miriam your mom sure loves the animals.

    Love you Aunt Janene

    ReplyDelete