Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

 Happy Halloween!  This is the first year Jas and I have ever done something!  Not that it was a lot but we did a little zombie make-up and it was so much fun!  Of course though the best part is getting Liam ready and taking him to the neighbors houses.  I can't wait till he is old enough to get excited for Halloween but seeing him in his little monster costume was awesome!  He is so stinkin cute in it, but I am pretty sure he hates it.  Poor thing, but we only made him wear it for a few pictures and "awww's" from the neighbors.  

Mozzie's Pumpkin costume!  I couldn't resist and it was on sale for $2 because there was a small rip in it!  He is s cute!
so something kinda creepy happened the other day.  After all the snow melted I looked in my backyard and it was attack of the birds!!!  Do you remember that movie?  It was an oldie and in black and white but totally freaky!  

 I took a few shots and then let Mozzie out!  poor Moz, not one bird stuck around to play!


My one craft contribution to my Halloween decor.  I got some old books and modge podged these little beauties!  I am slowly but surly adding to my holiday decor...i think I have 3 or 4 halloween decorations now! ha
Well Octobers almost over which means it's practically Thanksgiving which means it's practically CHRISTMAS!  AHHHH I am trying to think of ways to bribe Jas so he will let me put up the Christmas tree early but so far no luck!  If you have any ideas send them my way!
but for now, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute in his costume and I love your homemade Halloween decorations. We made a skeleton and tombstones for Halloween. It is so fun to have my own house to decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had an exciting Halloween dressing up as zombies and one eyed monsters!! It is an adorable family picture!!!

    ReplyDelete