Friday, October 5, 2012

Life in the Fall

We have been enjoying all the fun activities that come along with the beautiful fall weather.  Football games, hiking in the mtn.s and seeing the beautiful fall leaves.  
GO AGGIES!!!

 Our trip up Logan Canyon and to Tony's Grove




.  




Grandma and Liam at the Utah game
Liam and Me usually don't get ready but we made a lunch date and took the opportunity to get dressed up!

 Jason and I got a night to ourselves in Park City last weekend.  My first stop, Rocky Mt. Chocolate Factory!  I was so excited because I can't eat chocolate or it hurts poor little Liams tummy!  It was heavenly!  
To be continued....


2 comments:

  1. What a cute family! He looks much more like you though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these updates! Beautiful pics and beautiful people. I want to hold Liam.

    ReplyDelete