Thursday, August 16, 2012

3 months!!!l


I can't believe it's 3 months already!  My sweet little new born bundle is now a crazy, wiggly, smiley, baby boy!  ahhh Time goes too fast for sure!  I'm blessed enough to be able to stay home and enjoy every little second with this guy!  
Some fun new developments are Liam is smiling more and more everyday, his daddy even got a little chuckle out of him the other day.
His favorite thing is just for you to look at him and talk to him!  
He doesn't always cry when he wakes up now.  Many times I will hear him talking in his crib just enjoying the morning.  
He is starting to suck his thumb...not sure how I feel about this but it is cute.
He thinks its hilarious when he has a blow out and you make icky faces while changing it.
He loves to wait until I am confident enough to remove the burp rag and then he spits up all over me.
Pretty much whenever he is awake he is moving like a crazy person and looking around.
He loves mirrors, and to walk around up high on your shoulder or in a carrier looking around.
He loves watching the computer screen or movies on the tv.  
He falls asleep pretty much every time we do tummy time!
He is starting to swat and grab at objects!  
He is a 100% flirt..I think he gets it from his father! haha
and drum roll....He is sleeping 6-8 hours every night!  ahhhhhhhhhh I never thought this blessed day would coming!  and I need to publicly apologize for cursing Baby Wise because obviously it didn't work immediately but he did adjust to his schedule and it is going great!  yay!  







 Gettin some good chunk on those thighs!


 Try not to smile when you look at this picture!
 Poor guy has lost almost all his beautiful hair except this little patch!  lol my mullet man!
 These two are finally starting to notice each other!  Liam is starting to grab him and Mozzie was so good and just laid there and let him.  

2 comments:

  1. These pics are so fun! I cannot believe Liam is that old! He's looking good, I can't wait to see him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Stephanie! I love and miss you! I saw a comment and I instantly new it was you! btw you are turning in to a domestic diva! I am jealous!

      Delete