Friday, August 3, 2012

Mandy and Andrew's Big Day!

I was so excited for Mandy and Andrew's wedding!  Mandy has been one of my best friends since we were 2 yrs. old and we have done almost everything in life together.  Her and Andrew have dated six years (high school sweethearts) and yesterday they tied the knot!  It was a perfect day and they looked so happy!
Here's my bridesmaid dress and a onsie for Liam I appliqued a pastel yellow tie to with blush colored polka dots.  
 Mr. and Mrs. Woodman!

 I love her dress! It was probably one of my favorite wedding dresses I have ever seen!
 Getting ready for the reception!

 My cute friend Tessie that does wedding flowers and decor with her mom Milli.  I got to work with them for a summer and it was one of my favorite jobs!  They are incredible and their weddings are the prettiest!


All the bridesmaids with the beautiful bride!


Of course the cutest little guest of the evening, Mr. Liam!

 It was a great day, Congrats Mandy and Andrew!
Just as exciting is Jason's brother Tyler got home from his mission yesterday!!!  We are so excited and he is coming up this weekend so we will blog more about it soon!! 

2 comments:

  1. still can't believe you didn't tell me you cut your hair. I love the length and now I'm wondering if I should cut mine.

    ReplyDelete