Thursday, June 21, 2012

Naughty Mozzie

I can't believe we have only had Mozzie 3 months...or I can't believe it has already been 3 months.  I can't decide.  hmm Either way Mozzie has changed so much already and he is almost 5 months old!  We are going to have to get him fixed soon and I feel so bad.  I think it is really important to spay and neuter animals but now that I have my own I have the hardest time looking into those cute black eyes knowing what is going to happen. Not only allowing it but I am paying for it.  Poor Mozzie, will you ever forgive me?  
A little bit ago Mozzie got a hair cut and I was devastated.  Good bye fluffy puppy and hello skinny, naked, dog.  I was pretty sad but now that I am used to it I am willing to post pics.  It took some convincing from others and time to let the shock wear off but he is still cute.  He actually has some pretty cool colors under all that fluff and a long dark stripe on his back.  He is also so much cleaner and I don't have to worry about his hair getting matted.  Also with summer I think he will stay a lot cooler so it really is a good thing.  I am just terrible with change and seeing how fast Mozzie is growing makes me realize Liam is going to grow up fast too and I just can't take it!  Can't they stay my babies forever?  Please?  Pretty pretty please with cheese and a cherry on top?!  Ok fine!  I will just have to enjoy every minute while I can!

Here is Mozzie when we first got him!  He is tiny!!!
 "awww"
 "Ohhhh"
 Here is a pic of Mozzie the other day!  Growing like crazy!

 Mozzie LOVES his toys!  They are scattered all over our yard and he doesn't like you to move them!  It is really entertaining to look outside and see him biting them and throwing them in the air then chase them!  Also his favorite seems to be whatever is the newest.  The neighbor kids love to come over and play with him and all his toys.  Below is Monkey and turtle and he is trying to carry both unsuccessfully. 
 
 Also Mozzie is starting to lose his baby teeth!  Except I am not sad about this at all, I am thrilled!  Mozzie thinks when you are walking your feet are toys trying to play with him to he tries to chew on you while you walk!  Puppy teeth are sharp and this hurts!  So I am grateful these little guys are coming out and his adult teeth will be in soon!  


We sure do love our Mozzie, but he is still very naughty!  Potty training has regressed since Liam is born.  This is mostly our fault because he did really well for a few weeks and I think we just assumed he was potty trained.  Apparently not so I am trying to do better.  Especially because my friend just cleaned our carpets so I have been watching him like a hawk!  Oh Moz, I don't know what we would do without you but I am sure happy we have you!

Sorry I have to throw in this last cute one before the hair cut!  Oh Mozzie!  I love you!

1 comment:

  1. he he he. . .you said naked. jk he's still cute.

    This is Steph

    ReplyDelete