Tuesday, June 19, 2012

One Month Old, Camera practice, 1st time at church, and a beautiful sunset!


 Our handsome little guy is over a month old!  It has flown by and makes me a little sad.  I love seeing all his little changes but its going way too fast!  It makes me very grateful for technology though so we can document every minute of it!  Literally!  We have thousands of pictures of this little guy and I have already made 3 shutterfly books.  Maybe I'm a little extreme but I just can't help it and neither can his Daddy!  




I have been trying to learn more about the manual setting on my camera and was practicing the other night.  Here is a shot of the roses in our front yard.  
 We went on a walk around our neighborhood and I love when the sun sets.  It creates the most beautiful lush colors!
 My mom, Jason, and Liam going on a walk.  For some reason Mozzie is being carried?  haha I think this is when a car was coming.  Oh and Liam is in the stroller being pushed by grandma so you cant quite see him.  
 I think silhouette pictures are so much fun!
 On fathers day Jason was asked to speak in the Chinese branch and I really wanted to go so it was Liam's first time at church!  It was an awesome little branch and the members were so welcoming.  I even brought my friend Sharon that I met in one of my classes last semester.  She is from China and translated for my mom and me.  It was a really cool experience and Jason gave a great talk on the importance of fathers.  



There was such a beautiful sunset the other night...but it seems like there is a beautiful sunset every night and I can't help taking pictures every time.  It was gorgeous!

Life can be so hard sometimes and I just have to make myself stop and look around at all the beauty!  I truly believe Cache Valley in the summer is one of the most beautiful places on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment