Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day!  I am so incredibly grateful for such a wonderful, fun, loving mother that has always been there for me!  I sincerely don't know what I would do without her.  She has been an amazing example to me of what a mother should be and I hope that I can be as wonderful of a mother to my children as she was to me!  
This mothers day I have been a lot more sentimental because of how close I am to being a mom myself!  Jason, my parents, and my in laws all got me mothers day cards, and I have had some sweet mothers day wishes from others as well.  They have all made me tear up and have gotten me that much more excited for our sweet Liam to arrive!  
Also being pregnant has given me an entirely new perspective on motherhood.  I can't give mothers enough credit for carrying there babies around for nine months!  It is truly one of the hardest and most rewarding things I have ever done.  I will never think of my mother the same way again, and am so grateful for her sacrifice.  Pregnancy is beautiful, but I am ready to be done!  like really really really ready!  I am about to camp outside the hospital until they let me in but I am not sure Jas would let me.  Hopefully not too much longer though.  
Anyway, Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers in the world!  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sweetie! I am proud to be your mom! Love you...

    ReplyDelete