Friday, May 18, 2012

WELCOME HOME LIAM!

 On Wednesday, May16th we welcomed William Jason Nelson into this world and into our family! In my family there has been tradition for quite some time of the firstborn son taking the fathers first name as his middle name in your family, it was fitting and worked out perfectly for us to keep this going! First off I have to say that none of this would have happened if it was not for my beautiful and determined wife who did absolutely incredible throughout her whole pregnancy and during labor - I LOVE YOU! Guys we have life pretty easy when you take this whole scenario into perspective and realize from day 1 until now exactly how sacred the women in our lives are and the calling they have in life! We are blessed beyond measure to have them in our lives and should never take for granted just how special and amazing they truly are. This experience was so life changing for me on so many different levels especially spiritually and the power that comes from seeing him for the first time along with hearing him cry for the first time and knowing he is healthy. There is no doubt in my mind that our little ones are watched and cared for on all levels before, during, and after they join us in mortality by those who have came before us and those who are yet to come. I can't believe I am a DADDY....seriously so cool!

He is everything we could have hoped for and more - he is a beautiful boy, full head of hair, and attributes that many of us are not sure exactly which side they came from - nonetheless he is our little angel who already has miraculously changed our lives and we know will continue to do so!!! Here are a few pictures we would like to share with you of our little aggie stud muffin!


Cutest Baby in the world!





He loves his fingers around his mouth and face and is strong enough to usually make it happen

He just wants to be held by Mommy!

Our new little family, isn't he adorable?

Look at all that hair...

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! So cute! I'm so excited for you! What a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your comments jason!! It was a beautiful experience watching you, Janae and Liam growing your sweet eternal family!! Love your guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I commented on this post already...but let me try again. He is so darling. I love him. I'm so excited to be an Auntie! Jason you're so sweet! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! he is precious! and these pictures are beautiful

    ReplyDelete