Thursday, December 20, 2012

My giggly 7 month old

As always I am late with this post, but the 7 month mark has hit!  This little guy is growing so fast and getting more and more handsome.  He has a third tooth breaking through and the gums are very swollen.    
He is still not mobile yet but we still have begun to baby proof in ways we never expected. Anything within a one foot radius of us will either be drooled on, thrown on the floor, or banged to death.  This includes cell phones, lap tops, food, Mozzie, pretty much anything and everything.  You learn to baby proof your life in ways you never thought of.  For example after I got out of high school I never imagined I would have to hide my phone while texting, or playing games..but I do it constantly now!  I always try to text literally behind Liams back so that he wont grab my phone and drool all over it.  I have accepted it is only a matter of time before it breaks from drool.  He gets very frustrated if he does see my phone and I won't let him have it.  I have tried giving him older phones and they just won't do.  It has to be the phone that is in my hand at that exact moment or the world will end!
The past few weeks have been a blast though.  Liam is such a happy little guy that loves to play and laugh.  He is still very much a daddy's boy but loves to dance and play with mom when dad's at work.  We especially love to jump up and down to songs like gangnam style.  Liam laughs so hard and if you have heard his laugh you can't help but laugh too. 
Liam's got a pretty awesome sleeping schedule down and it is the bomb!  I cannot express my gratitude to this little heavenly boy for being a good sleeper.  
We are just trying to enjoy every single day with him because time is going faster and faster and I am realizing I literally cant take one second for granted.    
Here are some pics of him at 7 months.  He was a little tired when we took him but I got one good smile showing his cute bottom teeth.  




1 comment: