Friday, December 21, 2012

A Gift to the World

I love this time of year!  The spirit of Christmas is so wonderful.  I especially love the spirit of giving.  I am so excited to spend these next few days with our families celebrating.  I used to be sad as I got older because it seemed like the magic of Christmas faded but now I recognize that even if the magic fades the spirit has only grown stronger.  The excitement of presents had definitely lessened, but the joy I get from the little things has grown.  I love the music, lights, food, family, friends, and giving to others.  
I really loved watching this video, it makes my heart swell and is the greatest part of Christmas in my mind.  No presents can compare to the gift of my savior.  
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment