Thursday, April 12, 2012

Introducing Mozzie!

Bringing Home Mozzie!  He definitely loves Jason and gets spoiled by him. Also now I have to fight for Jason's attention a little harder.  Im in BIG trouble when Liam arrives!  haha but actually I love it.  Getting a dog was a decision we thought about for a long time and I am so happy Jason was just as excited as I was about it!  Its been a huge blessing and makes training easier when we work as a team.  
Mozzie with his favorite toy.  He loves to chew like most puppies but I think it will be the most difficult  part of training.  If anyone has any advice let us know.  I am pretty sure I am actually his favorite chew toy, but this little green thing comes in close second.  
Stephanie came over and snapped some shots of Mozzie the first few days we had him.  They turned out darling and were fun for Easter.



 Mozzie's cute little back feet are white.  I love them.  
Mozzie loves shoes.  One morning when I was getting ready he collected all the shoes laying around and put them in his bed.  He is definitely going to keep me motivated to keep everything picked up.  
Having a puppy is a lot of hard work but we love him so much and are being patient in our training.  He really is a great dog, and I am excited for him to meet our baby boy soon.  He is a wonderful addition to our family and makes our home a little more exciting.  

4 comments:

  1. haha He is so cute! I'm glad you got a puppy. Gracie has been so fun to have around. She really is the best puppy. Phil and I are seriously in love with her. She definitely adores Philip though. I guess he is the alpha male, just like Jason probably is. Oh well ha. Good luck training him! I'm sure it will go well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures of cute mischievous mozzie! He is a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read your updated Blog. You did a wonderful job. I just LOVE reading it and looking at all the wonderful pictures! Thanks for taking the time to do this.

    xoxo Love you, Aunt Janene

    ReplyDelete