Sunday, April 8, 2012

Recent Happenings

Jason celebrated his 25th birthday! (4/5) We didn't have any candles so he had one giant candle!  
 Our darling niece Alyvia got baptized and I was able to give a short talk on the Holy Ghost.  It was such a special experience, and I am grateful for the opportunity to participate!
 I had a baby shower down at my parents and had so much fun seeing everyone!  Here's a pic of Ari, Lexi and I.  I wish I had more pics, but it really was wonderful and I am so grateful for everyone that came and supported me!  
 Also today was Easer and so wonderful.  I don't have any pictures but I thought these flowers were beautiful and reminded me of spring.  My parents came up to celebrate Easter with us and it was great.  I am so glad they came, and can't wait to have more family come visit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment