Wednesday, May 1, 2013

5 Exciting Things going on in our Life!

 I stink at blogging lately..but only because winters almost over and I am so much more excited to be outside than cooped up with my computer.  So here are 5 random updates!

1.  We are re-landscaping our garden!  It is a lot more work than I was expecting...and when I say more work I mean for Jason.  ( : I don't like to play up any stereotypes but when it comes to shoveling heavy dirt and rocks, its definitely the mans job.  I tried, I failed, I am perfectly OK supporting him! "You go Honey!"
Here is what we have to work with...

Here is our very sophisticated plan of what it will look like when were done..modifications most likely will be made...
 Here is my strong man shoveling mulch over the black tarp weed blocker we laid down.  Ill give more of the step by step process once we have finished!  


2.  We have some exciting trips coming up this summer that we have been planning.  The one I am most excited for is we are going to drive up the Pacific Coast from San Francisco to Seattle!  I have never seen this part of the country and I am really excited to see the Redwoods, and Northern Pacific Coast!  


3.  I am in love with my flowers and have really enjoyed working in my flower beds!  I don't have a ton of tulips and daffodils but I can't wait to divide my bulbs in the fall and get twice as many next year and the years to come! 
                          
4.  Haircuts all around!  I didn't even cry...but I came really close.  Liam did so good, barely moved and just enjoyed his sucker.  
                                     
I think Mozzie definitely cried during his grooming, but he looks so handsome when all said and done!  I think that is his "I dislike you face..."but he is taking a nap now and will feel much better when he wakes up.  ( :

                             

5.  Last but not least...No matter what's going on in life, I have experiences like these and they are better than anything else in the world!


2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! And it sounds like you have a fun and busy summer ahead of you! Take lots of pictures and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for you guys to be able to travel to this part of the country!! I hear in it is beautiful and green!! The ocean should have amazing tide pools for you to explore!! This trip should make an awesome shutterfly book!

      Delete