Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baby Update

 Jas and I went to a Baby Fair this weekend and had a fun find!  I wanted a cradle but recognized the baby would only be in it for a few months so probably wouldn't buy one.  We saw this one and the lady gave it to us for a steal!  She even included the mattress and bedding that had never been used.  It was perfect and even matched some of the bedding we have already got.  We were so excited, and went to Home Depot right after. We bought some brown paint and silver metallic paint for the metal parts then Jason went to work.  I was sad I couldn't help but I am not supposed to be around the fumes.  He did such a great job though and we love it!!
BEFORE

AFTER 


Look how cute he already looks in his new cradle! haha
Here is a profile shot

Here is a belly shot of 6 Months
This is the opposite view of what I see every time I look down, so if anyone says "oh your small,"  I look down and am like, "are you crazy?"

5 comments:

  1. What a cute cradle! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job on the cradle it looks so great! I love all of your pictures, you're so cute Janae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute nae. You're looking so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH! that bedding is so cute! and I love the bed! way to go in thrifty and come out stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job guys, it's so cute. I love it. Janae wow you are getting big. You look beautiful. xoxo

    Love you both, Aunt Janene

    ReplyDelete