Monday, February 20, 2012

My intro to Photography

I have posted quite a bit about my friend Stephanie Hyde and her photography. She recently just got new lights and we thought it would be fun to do a portrait session of each other! I borrowed my dads camera and we got a bunch of hats and scarfs and even put some music on. Steph taught me a ton with camera settings and we just had a blast!







Not to bad for my first time right?  I can't wait to keep practicing!
 Here are a few of the ones Steph took of me.  She does a lot better with different angles and the lighting.  I loved learning from her and am excited to keep learning!




Who doesn't love getting all dolled up and taking fun pictures!  P.S. Steph is moving to Minnesota by the way so if anyones interested in getting family pictures, portraits, or any other type of pictures you should give her a call.  She is very affordable and does a great job.  She recently took some pics of my niece and nephews (the triplets) and also has taken Jas and I family pictures the last couple years.  Check out her blog!  
http://stephanie-hyde-photography.blogspot.com/

5 comments: