Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wedding Flashback with Stephanie!

One of my best friends in Logan, Stephanie Hyde is building her photography portfolio and needed some more bridals. She asked me and I agreed BUT I made her get her dress and do it with me! LOL we were both married about two years ago so it was so much fun getting all dressed up again! My mom even came and helped! What we did is Stephanie would take some pictures of me to get the settings all right, then we would switch spots and I would take some of her. hahaha I wonder what all the people who passed us thought of two brides taking pictures of each other! It was really fun and we had a lot of good laughs. We also got a lot of congratulations! ( ; If anyone is looking for a photographer for wedding, family, portraits, babies, you should definitely get in touch with Stephanie! She does an incredible job and is very affordable! Also take time to notice how awesome I did at taking Steph's pictures! haha I was so proud of myself, and Stephanie never got bridals before her wedding so better late then never! Take a look and Enjoy!

I copied the 3 links to her posts with the pictures! Also here is some shots of us having a dress battle at the end of the shoot! We can never be serious longer than 3 seconds! Everyone in our classes and probably most our professors can attest to that!

http://stephanie-hyde-photography.blogspot.com/2011/08/here-are-some-more.html

http://stephanie-hyde-photography.blogspot.com/2011/08/goin-to-chapel.html

http://stephanie-hyde-photography.blogspot.com/2011/08/beauty.html

2 comments:

  1. Janae thanks so much!!! That was too fun. I loved doing those pictures with you. I love the pictures you took of me. You are awesome. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute you guys!! Mom

    ReplyDelete