Monday, September 26, 2011

Falling in Love with Fall!

We had such a wonderful relaxing anniversary away from school and work. I was so happy the leaves are already changing in Park City and its such a great reminder of our fall wedding. It was absolutely beautiful by our hotel and the mountains were splashed with the most beautiful colors. Here are some pictures.
The Marriot Mountainside @ Park City
I Love how this picture turned out with the light coming through the tree.
Going up to the Alpine slide


Jason being a stud as usual and carrying my sled thingy ( ;

Here we go!
We took the scenic drive home and it was gorgeous. I love living in the mountains, and in such a beautiful state! I hope fall lasts as long as possible because I am not ready for the winter!



6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I need to head up there ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should for sure Gentri, I would recommend it 100%! It was so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were in Midway and loved the leaves too! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Yeah Midway was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of the light coming through the tree. I love the colors and I want to go up to the mountains RIGHT NOW. come on, I'll pick you up...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are great!! I lOVE FALL COLORS!!

    ReplyDelete