Monday, April 11, 2011

ESPN the Weekend at Disney World

As Janae posted a while ago, for spring break we went to Orlando/ Disney World. As has been in the past it was an absolute blast!! That place is so much fun and I was in for a huge surprise when we got there and I realized my childhood idols, favorite athletes, commentators and so forth were all going to be there when ESPN the weekend was on site! I love sports, probably a little too much but they have carried me throughout a lot of my life and I wanted to post some pictures of the studs, beasts, and athletes that I appreciated seeing, hearing from, and some even meeting!!

Here we GO!!


The one and only Dickie V, he was so awesome!


The Dr. J - Julius Erving



The Mailman, with Arms bigger than my head and thigh combined



Karl and the Glove, Gary Payton


alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5594510366208251810" />
Dr. J and Kevin Mchale - LEGENDS


Now onto Football Studs...keep scrolling you might even see a Tim Tebow Sighting!!


Amazing sitting in front of these beasts...until I saw Frank Thomas


Bart Scott - #57, Stud LB for the JETS!!



Memphis product, Deangelo Williams, Asian style



Ladanian Tomlinson



TEBOW!!!


Now onto some baseball legends...it was a glorious day!!


All three - Ironman Ripken, Frank the Big Hurt Thomas, Burt Blyleven




Burt Blyleven


Cal Ripken Jr.


Frank Thomas...he is HUGE



the three again!

2 comments:

  1. Im am so glad you got to see all of these awesome sports people! I loved seeing you so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janae, remember how we saw each other at Disneyworld? I was watching the same sports thing for a minute and I didn't even know you were there. I took a quick pic of Malone but that was it. I'm sure I would've been there longer if Phil was with me haha but the drill team girls had no interest :)

    ReplyDelete