Monday, February 14, 2011

CAUTION: This post may contain mushy, lovey-dovey, sickening confessions of love! Read at your own risk!

Happy Valentines day!!! I have always had a love for V-day and being able to celebrate how much i love all the people in my life. I even love it more now that i get to spend it with my sweetheart! For those of you who know us we are truly a mushy couple, and find joy in making others uncomfortable! hahaha jk we try our best to keep it rated G!
Every Valentines you can count on the lonely people trying to ruin it for the rest of us by whining about how its single awareness day. I think we need to put a stop to that. My family has always made Valentines day a day to celebrate everyone you love including friends and family! You do not need to have a special someone to make Valentines day worthwhile! So if anyone reads this that is single i challenge you to mix it up this valentines day and let all the people you love in your life know it!

Ok well this next part is about my unconditional love for Jason so if you get naustious easy i am warning you to not read anymore!

The first time I met Jas i knew there was something special about him and for weeks i tried to figure out what it was, well turns out he is just the most incredible person in the world! lol He really amazed me in every way possible and i found myself constantly wanting to improve so i was at his level! (I am still working on that) By the time me and Jas were engaged i was so gaga in love I probably scared a lot of people. When we were married i didn't think it was possible to be anymore in love then i was but incredibly I am. Our love has continued to grow and develop in ways that I never imagined. Even though i am still gaga about him i know that over the past months through the good and the bad our love has grown stronger. He has been such an incredible husband to me and i look forward to spending every day with him for the rest of our lives and eternity!

Jason thank you for all you do and making me feel like the most special person in your life every single day! I love you!!!
Happy Valentines Day!

For those of you who did not listen to my advice I apologize for any sickness this may have caused, but maybe you should
listen next time!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are lucky to have each other! You never be to mushy!!

    ReplyDelete