Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Pics

One of my best friends up here at Utah State named Stephanie Hyde is an incredibly talented photographer in the making! She took some pictures of me and Jas for our Christmas card and here are just some of my fav's! It was absolutely freezing when we took these and Jason was such a good sport running around and doing what steph and I told him. We had a lot of fun, and I am really excited about how the pics turned out.

We were trying to get the Logan temple in the background but it's kinds small. Its still beautiful though!


Go Aggies!! This is on campus at Old Main!





4 comments:

  1. I saw some on her blog and was hoping you'd post more! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved these pictures!!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these pictures. You both are so photogenic. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete