Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jason's Graduation

So I finally made it...I graduated from Utah State University with a degree in Public Relations and a minor in Mandarin Chinese! I know this is a little late post but I definitely was not going to do this while we were in Taiwan! Seriously though from the atmosphere, students, food, activities, faculty, games and so on USU is the best place to get an education in Utah! I loved being up here and going to school soo much! I will definitely be a season ticket holder for Aggie basketball..and um hopefully football - we will see how that goes in the coming year (I have HOPE)!!!

I am so grateful that I chose this road and the many incredible, priceless blessings that following from coming all the way up north to Logan, Utah! Shortly before I returned home from my mission..I started getting feelings that going back and playing football @ Snow college would have been good but not entirely where I needed to be and what I needed to be doing at that point in my life. As an earnest 21 yr. old that was hard but it felt so right when I made my first trip up to campus shortly after coming home from the mission. It was amazing having 10+ cousins up here, mission buddies, and the ladies to choose from. Luckily, as I am still counting my blessings I met the best one of all just a couple weeks into my first semester and we are loving every bit of our journey together! Life is absolutely amazing and I am so happy and full of gratitude for all I have and have been given in my life! Enjoy some of the pics from this special day!



Gotta love the pics @ the "A" on the Quad! So many memories up here at USU..I am glad that I made the right decision and came up here to gain so much more than an education!

Dept. Head Ted Pease - I think they all need new outfits...it would have been awesome if Harry Potter Part 2 came out this same weekend, then it would have all made more sense.
Rhett and I...so many memories and us not believing we actually made it this far ha. Love this kid!
The Hurtado Family - So glad they were able to make it!
Nelsons...Dad and Paul - Love you guys
It was awesome having President Watterson (My mission president) at both the commencement and our college ceremony. He is one incredible person and it was such a blessing and fitting that he was right there.
I could not have done any of this without her..she supported me so much through everything - I love you sweetheart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment