Sunday, December 20, 2009

Days before Christmas

Orlando was simply amazing..super great weather - we sported shorts the whole time while Logan got dumped on with snow, the trip couldn't have been planned at a better time!! We also got to meet up with Jer and Jenn for dinner..they finally got to meet their long lost sister - Janae!! They looked great - I really didn't want to leave when the time came to fly home but all in all in reality it feels good to be back!! Can't wait until Christmas..I've realized that I really stink at the whole surprise thing..I get way too excited and Janae is way too good of a guesser soo I need to work on that!! Hope to see you during the break..take care!!!

2 comments:

  1. flopped on your blog finally...its sweet man nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading you blog! Thank you for taking the time to keep us all updated on your life. Love you always!

    Aunt Janene

    ReplyDelete