Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lake Powell (aka my favorite place in the world)

We got to squeeze in one short trip to Lake Powell this summer and it was so much fun! My parents, Jared, Emily, Halle, and of course Dash and Morrie. I wish it would of been longer but we still had a blast.
I love this pic of Halle, she looks like such a Diva!
Jason decided he wanted to do my hair one night and spent a lot of time too.
TA'DA this is the finished project. I have to say i was very very impressed! I had no idea Jas could braid hair that good.
The man himself...
We had a lot of fun tubing, here's one with the four of us.
I looked over when we were driving to camp and saw Morrie asleep on Jason like this! hahaha I was laughing so hard!

The doggies liked getting on the tube with us!


We had such a fun trip, thanks to everyone who came! Hope we can go again next year a few more times!!!

1 comment: