Sunday, May 1, 2011

5k Race against Child Abuse

Yesterday we had the opportunity to participate in the 5k race against child abuse! Mom even came up to help support and we had a really good time. The race took place in Wellsville and it was a beautiful route! I really want to live there now! Jason creamed me and Mom and came in about 20 minutes before us. I stuck with Mom the whole race and we had a lot of fun talking and passing all the cows, horses, streams and people cheering us on! I am really proud of how good my mom did being 56! She was a trooper!!


Mom and I coming in strong to the finish line!!!
My Amazingly attractive husband! oh and me.. i think we look pretty cool with our numbers on!
We did it! not sure why Mom is doing a loser sign, but i think she meant to do a #1! haha



4 comments:

  1. Oh, I giggled at your mom doing the loser sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! haha You look like you're are so fresh and she looks a little worn out!

    Love You!
    Aunt Janene

    ReplyDelete